We sincerely apologize for the delays in processing your requests and any inconveniences this may have caused you, our office is currently short staffed and with the ongoing pandemic we are experiencing severe delays. There has been an influx of requests thus creating a lengthy backlog. To remedy this situation, we are training new staff to assist us in processing requests at a faster rate. With that said, it will take some time to fully train to the appropriate levels of IMS personnel. At this time, we cannot provide a definite timeframe of when requests will be completed, in due time they will be processed. Overall, these issues are being addressed, therefore we kindly ask for your patience and understanding.
IMS is open and currently operating through Telephone and U.S. Mail only.
- IMS Staff has moved to Administration Building - Corner N7 & N12 - West of TMC Hospital Housing, next to Tsehootsooi Primary Learning Center (TPLC) Building , Fort Defiance, AZ 86504
- Our drop box is now located in the first floor lobby near the main entrance.
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm ONLY
- You may also contact your local police records clerk for assistance in submitting your request through them. They can verify your identification, collect money orders, and route your request to IMS.
- No In-Person Services until further notice
- Requests can be mailed into IMS.
- Please note, we adhere to the NN Privacy Act, NNC 2 § 81-92.
- IMS Processes many requests, therefore your patience and understanding is appreciated.
If you have any questions call us at (928) 729-4450 between the hours of
8am-12pm & 1pm-5pm, Monday-Friday. (Closed for lunch)